ISA Halloeen Havoc

Active 0 Reply 104 Views 2019-10-24 14:44:44 General
We are planning to have this tournament. I have reposted it with three options. If we can have a reasonable chance to play it Saturday and get it in we will do so. Thse way the weather looks it may be that Sunday is our best option and I think that is what we will most likely do. Please go online and sign up for the one you can play in and if you are ok with all and just want to play sign up by class in all three options. We will make the final decision tomorrow after we get the latest weather and I will remove the non options. Thanks SL

loading...