- This policy covers how SoftballWire treats personal information that SoftballWire collects and receives, including information related to your past use of SoftballWire products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SoftballWire does not own or control, or to people that SoftballWire does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- SoftballWire collects personal information when you register with SoftballWire, when you use SoftballWire products or services, when you visit SoftballWire pages or the pages of certain SoftballWire partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. SoftballWire may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with SoftballWire and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- SoftballWire automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- SoftballWire uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SoftballWire does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your SoftballWire Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the SoftballWire service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the SoftballWire Newsletter, that are considered part of your SoftballWire account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your SoftballWire account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- SoftballWire may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your SoftballWire account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.